Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine's Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods ("CPG") approach to cannabis, Cresco's house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy's, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco's national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry's first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
We are seeking a highly trusted and dependable Delivery Driver who will be responsible for distributing products and collecting payments in coordination with customers and delivery centers. You will be a forward-facing representative of the company responsible for teamwork, professionalism, customer service and efficiency of the field operations to increase profitability and customer satisfaction.
Core Job Responsibilities
• Deliver medical marijuana and medical marijuana delivery devices to different patient addresses and dispensary locations using route efficiency software and methods.
• Follow routes and time schedules.
• Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle and its contents.
• Ask for and receive feedback on provided services to help resolve clients' complaints.
• Collect, secure and reconcile payments received.
• Inform customers about new products and services.
• Complete delivery and transport logs and reports.
• Follow DOT, HIPAA and state laws regulating medical marijuana delivery and motor vehicle safety standards.
• Follow Federal, State and corporate laws, regulations and standards regarding the transport, tracking and distribution of medical marijuana and medical marijuana delivery devices.
Skills And Attributes
The Delivery Driver Associate must possess the following skills and attributes: energetic; patient oriented attitude; excellent organizational skills; self-motivated and goal oriented; excellent written/oral and interpersonal communication skills with a genuine concern for the patient; ability to work quickly to meet deadlines; strong work ethic, and willingness to learn and improve in all aspects of the position.
JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING
• Demonstrates good judgment regarding the escalation of issues, which are beyond the scope and control of this position in a timely manner.
• Demonstrates good judgment in respecting the confidentiality of patient and company information.
• Seeks guidance and direction from appropriate members within the organization as may be required in the performance of responsibilities and duties.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience would be beneficial, but not necessary
The Delivery Driver must be able to:
• Use their hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
• Repeat the same movements.
• Bend or twist their body.
• Walk or run for long periods of time.
• Stand for long periods of time.
• Keep or regain their balance.
• Kneel, stoop, crouch, or crawl.
• Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
• Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training