Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazines Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (CPG) approach to cannabis, Crescos house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindys, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Crescos national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industrys first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nations cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Cultivation Agent to join our expanding Brookville facility. Our Cultivation Agents are responsible for onsite harvesting and maintainence of one or more of our cannabis gardens. This includes completion of tasks assigned by the Cultivation Team Lead to monitor and sustain plant production and health. On a daily basis this could consist of watering, pruning, harvesting, and trimming the plants in accordance with standards set by the state and Cresco Labs. This individual will also be responsible for keeping a keen eye to quality control measures to produce the highest quality products while also maintaining a safe, sanitized environment for the team.
CORE JOB DUTIES
• * Responsible for measuring and mixing nutrient and plant applications, then applying these mixtures according to Cresco policies
• Ensure plant health by pruning, toping, trimming, analyzing plant health
• Assist Cultivation General Manager with rotation of strains through garden to ensure variety and quantity goals are met
• * Perform all assigned duties required to ensure a clean and safe cultivation facility
• Responsible for the cleanliness of all cultivation equipment and tools including light reflectors, containers, mixing tools, application tools, and ventilation equipment
Reports and Documentation:
• * Assist the Cultivation General Manager with tracking plants from birth to harvest by ensuring proper and accurate documentation for applicable activities
• Ensure accurate documentation of all plant tracking numbers, lot numbers, and all other applicable information
• Document according to Cresco Labs policy the application of all nutrient and/or substances applied to any plant located within the cultivation facility
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
• Strong interest in horticulture or botany
• Comfortability working in greenhouse-like conditions
• Experience in a general gardening production, preferably a regulated field producing for human consumption, preferred
• Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
• Ability to work well with others while also completing individually assigned tasks
• Ability to stand, sit, kneel, and lift equipment or plants up to 50 lbs. for extended periods
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
• Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
• Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status