Our point-of-sale solution (POS) is purpose-built for cannabis retail and is based on years of experience in high growth/high complexity industries.The legal marijuana market is on a fast growth trajectory with more new states legalizing every year.
5 more just passed in Nov 2020 and 2 additional states legislatively opted for retail operations in 2021.Cova operates as a young company that spun out of a solid, well-established 20+ year old software company called iQmetrix.
Collectively, our software can be found in over 20,000 stores across North America in several verticals, and we support retailers with one location and others who have thousands.
Cova has invested heavily to have the industry-leading platform for enterprises and is technologically ahead of where the industry is heading.Let's shape the next generation of cannabis retailers together and own it.Reports To:
Launch & Onboarding Manager
- DenverJob Summary:
The Project Coordinator role is instrumental in onboarding new clients
- as a project coordinator, you lead the charge to get our retailers setup on our software and support them through out the launch of their business.
The PC oversees a project from start to finish and coordinates all pieces of their launch including hardware setup, implementation, and training for all relevant users.
This role requires extreme attention to detail, problem solving while managing competing priorities, and communication to both internal and external stakeholders.This role is ideal for someone with experience in and who enjoys data manipulation, project management, and engaging with a wide range of individuals and personalities.
You have a direct impact on how retailers setup their business and create SOP's in the cannabis space.
You are self motivated, self managed, and driven to succeed while helping others grow.
This role partners and communicates with all departments through out Cova as well as our clients with a high level of professionalism.Responsibilities:
• Maintaining expert knowledge on Cova and ability to learn and communicate new features quickly
• Maintaining a professional, enterprise-level of communication with clients
• Communicating with the clients and internally on the progress of the launch
• Maintaining and documenting detailed notes on launch status, progress, risks and internal/external accountabilities
• Updating customer data exports to meet Cova's import format
• Building product and inventory sheets to be implemented
• Managing assigned client projects and keeping them on track including setting due dates, timelines, project milestones, and dependencies
• Requesting support and input from other internal teams as needed for a successful launch
• Providing feedback and suggestions on improvements to the Launch Process to the Cova team
• Updating weekly time spent on launches and providing weekly update reports on all projects to leadershipQualifications:
• Proven-track record in Project Management or Project Coordination
• Ability to plan logistics and project scheduling
• Excel proficient
• Familiarity with CRM's
• Technical proficiency with front-end and back-end software setups
• Willingness to provide after-hours and weekend support as needed on launches in multiple time zones (Specifically PST/EST time zones)
• Professional communication skills
• Ability to problem-solve and manage competing priorities
• Very detail oriented
• Retail or retail management experience
• Desire to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Comfortable working in and learning about the emerging Cannabis IndustryWhat Really Matters:
A lot can be learned or trained, but there are a few things that can't.
• Strongly self-motivated with a drive to succeed
• Caring about our clients and their customers
• Being able to collaborate with others to ensure that we all succeed togetherWant to Join the Team?If you're interested in a career with Cova, please submit your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based on race, faith, colour, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.