About the Job
Our Wholesale team of Account Executives are expected to establish, own, and grow relationships with dispensaries and delivery services throughout each respective territory, spanning all through California.
These relationships are a key piece of our business, and we’re looking for a powerplayer who can hunt, gather, and close the deal, all while driving our sales to new heights.
What You Will Do
Sell, sell, sell - Light up every room you step into. Practice and master our product information and company history to tell a story and shape the narrative.
Understand the needs of each store and stakeholder in order to upsell value in the form of our products. Learn and counter objections in a way that leaves both sides feeling satisfied.
Upsell and close, every-time with consistency.
Master Relationships - Meet & establish relationships with everyone inside of your shops. Be in constant communication with your buyers & general managers.
Build trust and rapport such that your accounts look forward to hearing from you to learn what’s new and coming next. Stand out as the vendor as the subject matter expert and goes out of the way to create special moments.
Foster trust and credibility with customers, colleagues and your management team and exhibit compliant and ethical behavior.
Fight for your Stores - Ensure nothing less than success in each of your dispensaries. Treat product sales of Connected & Alien Labs as your own, and establish fluid lines of communication to see how product sales are performing.
Execute constant follow up with each of your accounts - with latest menu changes, understand how product is selling, learn where we could be adding value on marketing, or to collect a re-order.
When we make a mistake on our side, you dive with urgency to resolve the problem.
Know your Numbers - Be on top of our prices, how fast SKUs sell, how each account is marketing our product, and the overall performance of each account.
You will leverage data to drive actionable results to drive performance for each of your accounts.
- Business-Minded Retailer Growth - Learn and master how a dispensary operates from a business and sales product perspective such that you can work with your clients to create and fine tune an ideal menu of Connected products.
- Create Knowledgeable Staff - Educate new and existing customers about our brand, our product, and what makes Connected the best grower in the state.
Ensure budtenders are properly laced with product and armed with knowledge such that they can pass this on to customers & create new brand loyalists.
Partner closely with Brand Ambassadors to increase presence in stores and strengthen relationships with in-store staff through budtender education programs.
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years of sales experience in a rapid growing sales environment with a proven track record of exceeding performance targets
- Previous experience of selling Cannabis is a plus, but not required.
- Must be willing to travel up to 70 percent of the time
- Are willing to learn everything there is to know about cannabis - from the grow process, to regulations, to trends in the space, to what makes each strain unique.
We’re looking for proactive individuals who are willing to talk the talk, roll up their sleeves, and dig into learning the space.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, self-reliant environment
- Are a remarkable communicator and networker. You approach each new and existing contact with top rate interpersonal communication.
- Are motivated by the sale. The sky's the limit in terms of earning potential, and you love the thrill of watching your book of business reach new heights.
- Have a great read of people, and bring positive energy in your interactions
Physical Requirements / Work Environment
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs., with or without assistance
- Ability to climb, push, pull, stoop, grasp, walk, sit, stand, bend and reach for the duration of shift
- Requires manual dexterity to operate job related equipment
- Requires normal hearing range
Connected is an exciting and innovative workplace with a highly engaged workforce brought together by a shared passion to be the best in the business.
We are on a mission to breed, grow and sell the best cannabis in the world! This is a super unique opportunity to be part of the start-up stage of the booming cannabis industry.
We are looking for exceptional people to join our team as we transition into the next phase of our business ventures and become a leader in the cannabis space.
- Competitive Pay and Stock Options
- 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time (Flexible Vacation policy for exempt positions)
- Career Growth and Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Chance to work in an exciting new start-up industry with awesome people