About this Role
As a Seed Junky Brand Ambassador, you will play a crucial role in representing the Seed Junky brand as we grow! This role supports both the Marketing and Sales team to increase brand visibility in a competitive market. From visits to our partner retail locations to attendance at cannabis industry events, you will be speaking positively and in depth about our brand history and product lines. Your goals will include, ramping up our activation presence, engaging directly to consumers, and strengthening our relationships with our dispensaries and our customers through education and detailed CRM tracking. Our ideal Brand Ambassador will be experienced in gathering and reporting marketplace and consumer insights to the Marketing and Sales teams to ensure we are making informed decisions.
• * Build sustainable relationships with our partner retail locations and their teams. Act as the “face of the brand,” representing Seed Junky in a positive and professional manner at retail locations, events, and within the cannabis industry as a whole.
• Maintain a high level of product and brand knowledge that can be easily communicated and digested by customers and retail staff (budtenders) alike.
• Execute sales promotions, distributing fliers and working closely with Budtenders to relay the message to customers.
• Bridge the gap between sales and retail. Keep our sales team informed on sell-through information, and relay any inventory issues to our Sales and Marketing teams.
• Ensure all customer feedback is relayed accurately to the Sales and Marketing teams, providing daily recaps of your work in the field.
• Use Creative thinking to set the Seed Junky brand apart from other competitors in the market. Pay attention to what other brands are doing, saying, and how they are representing themselves at the retail and event level.
• Transport all promotional material to and from pop-up events, including swag items, printed assets, empty packaging, and your podium setup.
• Attend cannabis industry events with the Seed Junky team and assist with all functions of the event from setup to breakdown.
• Facilitate beneficial relationships for Seed Junky. Be the eyes and ears of the field and keep your manager informed of potential opportunities for collaboration, events, marketing, etc.
Our Ideal Candidate
• Great Communication Skills
• Positive, Happy, HIGH ENERGY Personality
• Punctual and Reliable
• Professionalism and Teamwork
• Organization and Flexibility
• Attention to Detail and Critical Thinking
• Relationship Management Skills
• Have an Expert Level of Cannabis Knowledge
• Must own a reliable vehicle, proof of insurance and a clean driving record.
• Proven ability to execute a strategy that generates and develops new business.
• Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs., with or without assistance.
• Must be 21+ and Local to LA County
Why Seed Junky?
Our mission is to provide a lifestyle culture to this industry by challenging the game, spreading our knowledge, and creating the best flavors and strains in the world. This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of a brand focused on high-pace growth in an industry focused on even higher-paced growth. We are looking for exceptional people to join our team as we transition into the next phase of our business ventures and continue as pioneers in the cannabis space.
• Medical Benefits (after 90 days)
• Paid Vacation Time
• Career Growth and Internal Advancement Opportunities
• Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour
• Paid time off
• 8 hour shift
• Weekend availability
• Do you have reliable transportation? Is your DL active?
• Brand Ambassadors & Demonstrators: 2 years (Preferred)
• Customer service: 4 years (Preferred)
• Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location