The Production Tech provides on-site support for the production of
infused-products. The Production Tech completes tasks assigned by the Production Manager and Assistant Production Manager to monitor and maintain the organization, cleanliness, and efficiency of the production area. The Production Tech maintains quality control measures to ensure
high-quality product and carries out day-to-day tasks, including preparing, measuring, mixing, baking,
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
Two years’ experience in general production,
preferably a regulated field producing for human consumption. Also, any satisfactory combination of
experience and training which clearly demonstrates the ability to perform the following duties:
Knowledge of medical cannabis law, medicinal benefits, and cooking skills. Effective time-management
skills and the ability to multitask. Ability to stand, sit, kneel, and lift equipment or product, up to 50 lbs.,
for extended periods. Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
CORE JOB DUTIES:
1. Assists with tasks associated with production and packaging to maintain a compliant and clean facility.
2. Ensures compliance with all laws and regulations regarding packaging and processing.
3. Assists the Production Tech 2 and 3 in coordinating with the management team, to ensure that products are produced in a constant and consistent manner.
2. Manufacturing Operation:
1. Become familiar with all production equipment and processes as required
2. Assist employees in properly documenting all required information throughout all Production procedures.
3. Assist with inventory audits as required.
3. Safety and Security:
1. Maintain a continuous state of alertness to ensure the highest standards of safety for fellow employees, products, and the facility.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AS REQUIRED:
Assists with research, communications, or any other assigned projects/tasks.
Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills. Accurate data entry and record keeping.
Experience with the ADP/POS system. Thorough understanding of medical cannabis policy and law.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment. Ability to make decisions, as
necessary, with oversight when needed.
Operates with direct supervision from the Production Manager and Assistant Production Manager.
Follows established policies and procedures and contributes to the development of new concepts,
policies, and procedures, as necessary, to perform job duties and tasks.
DISCRIMINATORY PRACTICES PROHIBITED
To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions
at the company are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The company complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guidelines. The company does not discriminate in
employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: Race, national origin or ethnic background; height and weight; credit rating or economic status; religious affiliation or beliefs; citizenship; marital status, civil partnership or number of children; age; gender, gender identity, or gender expression;
sexual orientation; security/background checks for certain religious or ethnic groups; U.S. military or veteran status; disability or medical condition; or questions and examinations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.75 - $16.50 per hour
This Job Is:
Company's Facebook page: