Human Resources Manager
At Texas Original Compassionate Cultivation, our mission is to create the highest quality medicine that changes people’s lives. We stand beside all who believe in safe, legal and effective access to this powerful medicine. As fellow Texans, we see this as our responsibility to take care of our neighbors. Our vision is to transform Texas through the power and the truth of medical cannabis.
We work in collaboration with physicians and their patients with current qualifying conditions to supply medical cannabis that can change lives.
As a Human Resources Manager, you will be a core member of our team. In this role, you will be responsible for the administration of company programs, policies, and procedures in addition to managing employee relation issues, talent recruiting, and employee onboarding.
How you’ll help us win:
• Manage HR related activities, including staffing compensation, managing records, payroll and employee relations
• Review and recommend policy and procedure update in compliance with federal and state employment regulations
• Administer various employee benefits programs including group medical/vision, dental, life and supplemental insurances
• Manage liability insurance claims
• Submit any work-related injury documentation to Work Comp carrier, track injuries and other incidentals
• Lead recruiting functions by screening and interviewing applicants
• Conduct new employee orientations and staff trainings as needed
• Identify and clarify employee issues and implement solutions, including coaching and counseling
• Maintain confidentiality for HR related issues
• Manage inventory of and address office needs for corporate office
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business required
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in HR role
• Minimum 2+ years of experience as HR Supervisor/Manager
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products
• Experience with HR software solutions like Zenefits, etc.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written to effectively communicate to employees and management
• Prior experience in a fast-paced environment with rapid personnel expansion
• Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail for maintaining company and employee records
• Ability to maintain high confidentiality to protect employee privacy
Texas Original Compassionate Cultivation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.