Reports to:Facility Operations Manager
Position Overview:The Facility Coordinator works closely with the facility leadership team to assist with day to day operations of the cultivation/manufacturing facility. The Facility Coordinator oversees the safekeeping and security of all cultivation and production/manufacturing inventory books, records, invoices, reports, and other documentation, both confidential and otherwise. In addition, they serve as phone receptionist, and liaison for visitors and vendors.
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
• Ensures complete compliance with state statutes and regulations as required for cultivation facilities, maintaining records required by public health law.
• Maintains systems for record keeping, record retention related to all product and purchase orders at every stage of, storage, delivery, transporting, and distribution.
• Orders and maintains records of inventory and supplies and follows up with vendors on shipment and delivery.
• Works with facility leadership team to maintain product line inventory to reflect patient demand, assisting departments with routine inventory and cycle counts, providing checklists, aggregating and disseminating results to appropriate entities.
• Ensure that electronic and paper business (product inventory, employee files, petty cash transactions, training records, P&P) records are properly maintained and systematically recorded to show a true, accurate, legible and complete record of business activities.
• Answer phones, greet visitors and vendors, assist leadership in responding to vendor questions/issues.
• Issues and maintains security badges for employees and occasional visitors, outside contractors and employee terminations; maintains logbooks and visitor sign-in book.
• Assists in resolving local issues with computers, printers, software, network.
• Works with facility leadership to on-board new employees, making sure they have been fingerprinted, paperwork signed, etc.; tracks license and/or state cards.
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
• All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
• Minimum 2 years administrative support in a manufacturing, pharmaceutical or agricultural environment.
• Ability to manage and administer a broad range of tasks including inventory, supply management, administrative support, and coordinating facility visitor schedules.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of their work.
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills.
• Detail orientation, time management, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work.
• Demonstrated passion to serve the medical marijuana community and knowledge of medical marijuana product.
• Ability to prepare written reports and correspondence, and presentations to senior leadership as required.
• Ability to develop strong relationships and experience working with senior level management, employees, and external sources.
• Understanding of basic accounting principles and able to interpret financial data preferred.
• Knowledge of inventory systems preferred.
Travel %: 0
Additional Abilities Required:
• The job requires physical activity, including prolonged standing, repetitive bending, climbing, and lifting or moving up to 10 pounds (or more with a coworker). Good visual acuity, hand-eye coordination, manual dexterity, and ability to perform repetitive motions with accuracy is required. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Note: Nothing in this job description restricts the company's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable individuals to perform the essential functions of the position
About Columbia Care:
Columbia Care is one of the largest and most experienced cultivators, manufacturers and providers of medical and adult use cannabis products and related services with licenses in 18 US jurisdictions and the EU. Columbia Care currently operates 122 facilities including 92 dispensaries and 30 cultivation and manufacturing facilities. Columbia Care is one of the original providers of medical cannabis in the United States, and continues to deliver industry-leading products and services. The company launched Cannabist, its new retail brand, creating a national dispensary network that leverages proprietary technology platforms. Through its dispensary network, the company offers products spanning flower, edibles, oils, and tablets, and manufactures popular brands including Seed & Strain, Triple Seven, Classix, Plant Sugar, Press, Amber and Platinum Label CBD. Columbia Care is known for setting the standard for compassion, professionalism, quality, care, and innovation in the rapidly expanding cannabis industry. For more information on Columbia Care, please visit www.col-care.com