Cloud Cannabis is seeking an energetic and welcoming Receptionist. The ideal candidate for this entry level position would possess strong interpersonal skills, the ability to multi-task and have a general interest in the cannabis industry. The Receptionist will be responsible for various duties, including greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, and being a crucial player in developing and maintaining our patient and customer relationships.
• Greet patients and customers with enthusiasm and enter their data in the system.
• Radiates great positive energy - great interpersonal skills, approachable, builds strong connections with people, enthusiastic, outgoing and courteous.
• Consistent demonstration of excellent customer service skills
• Must be 21 years of age
• Excellent communication skills - is accessible, responsive, a good listener, with professional written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to perform routine daily tasks, requiring close attention to detail and accuracy
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
• Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
• Desire to continuously learn (more) about cannabis, cannabinoids and the endocannabinoid system
• Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures
About Cloud Cannabis Co.
At Cloud Cannabis Co., we "live higher" by holding ourselves to a higher standard. We do things the right way, not the easy way. Our goal is to supply the most excellent cannabis products and experience to our customers, while also giving back to the community. Cloud is a place for everyone, discrimination does NOT have a home here. We are committed to making EVERYONE healthier & happier, no exceptions.
Equal opportunity employer
Cloud Cannabis Co is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law