Department: Sales and Services
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Work Location: Remote
Work Schedule: M - F, Day
Position Type: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
About Central Coast Agriculture:
Headquartered north of Santa Barbara in the heart of the Santa Ynez Valley, CCA is a company focused on utilizing science and sustainability to grow quality, modern crops. Our unmatched commitment to innovating both organic farming and modern manufacturing means our customers have access to products that exceed expectations.
We breed, grow, and cultivate the highest quality cannabis so we can then process, manufacture, and package the highest quality single-source products on the market under our brand, Raw Garden.
We are a team of change makers, modern farmers, scientists, and business professionals focused on leading the charge for agricultural innovation.
We are on a mission to be the most trusted and loved brand in Cannabis.
About the Role:
The Account Advisor represents Central Coast Agriculture in the market and is a key member of the Central Coast Agriculture family. This individual is passionate, innovative, and self-motivated with a business-oriented and a customer-focused mindset. The Account Advisor’s primary responsibilities are to visit and build strong relationships with the customer through effective consultative sales conversations, and ultimately, increase sales revenue. Face-to-face consultative selling built on trusting relationships drives maximum value to our customer as well as to the CCA organization.
What You'll Do:
- Build positive, credible, lasting customer relationships based on trust.
- Discover and identify customer business growth needs.
- Develop a customer business growth plan for each account.
- Analyze data and insights to increase sales, grow customer business, and better achieve objectives.
- Build a pipeline of selling opportunities to drive incremental sales above base business.
- Regularly and consistently pre-plan account visits with an agenda, service purpose, and selling opportunities.
- Prioritize sales activities to achieve objectives based on each customer business growth plan.
- Visit accounts regularly, capture visit notes, and build visit plans considering previous visit outcomes.
- Maintain deep knowledge of CCA products and correctly present and position them in each account.
- Propose selling solutions to each customer and win the sale using consultative selling skills.
- Manage customer issue resolution and seek additional opportunities to support the customer’s needs.
- Adapt the selling approach based on each customer’s buying styles and individual business needs.
- Be knowledgeable and experienced in all accounts staying current with what competitors are offering and how CCA products are positioned relative to the competition.
- Document and maintain account- and customer-specific information in the REPSLY CRM application.
- Participate in sales meetings, on-site training, and brand passion events as required.
- Achieve internal CCA objectives as prioritized by management.
- Maintain professionalism and live CCA’s core values at all times.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or inherent to the position.
- High School Diploma or equivalency certificate.
- 3+ years customer facing sales experience.
- Able to maintain a valid and current driver’s license.
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office suite and/or Google’s G suite.
- Must be 21 years of age (or older) at the time of hire.
- Proficiency of the English language, verbal and written format.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related discipline.
- Able to analyze and understand data and information.
- Able to leverage CCA technology to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Able to build and structure customer presentations and product proposals.
- Proficient in using mobile devices (e.g., laptop, smartphone) and online communication techniques (email, posting, texting, etc.) in a professional manner.
- Able to consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances.
- Able to take responsibility for own actions and results; commits to providing consistent high level of service to customers, colleagues, and management.
- Able to communicate effectively through various methods and express yourself clearly and concisely while appropriately tailoring the message to the audience.
- Able to be nimble in ambiguity; be open to change; embrace innovative ideas.
- Team player; works collaboratively with others.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Able to work proficiency in Salesforce.com other CRM platforms.
- Strong working knowledge of CCA portfolio and products.
- Able to quickly learn new information, skills, and/or technology.
- Goal-oriented, focused, and assertive individual who needs little direction or supervision.
- Thrive on creating and selling innovative ideas and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Understand retail pricing and can calculate retail margin and markup.
What You'll Receive:
- Competitive base salary and performance-based incentive plan.
- Company Sponsored Activities
- Health Coverages - CCA contributes to employee & dependent premiums!
- Medical PPO & Rx Coverage
- Dental PPO & HMO
- Vision PPO
- Other CCA Paid Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programs w/Mental Health Support
- Life & AD&D
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick, holiday, & bereavement
CCA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected] .