BioSteel is leading the wave of healthy sports drinks in the market. We are not just talking about a ‘better for you’ product, but rather one that redefines sports drinks. BioSteel is unmatched in the market and is proud to be raising the bar on consumer expectations of sports drinks and has become the #1 purchased product in professional sports.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
BioSteel is hiring for a Territory Manager, you will be reporting to the Regional Sales Manager to support the expansion of our Ready-To-Drink business in the US via increased brand awareness, distribution, sales, and trial. The Territory Manager will be responsible for expanding established markets and developing new ones by introducing the brand to retailers, distributors and consumers.
As a Territory Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales performance by managing sales, retail execution, operations and key relationships at Wholesaler(s) in an assigned geographic area.
- Drive sales and distribution within account universe
- Identify and pursue new points of distribution for brand growth, leading effective
- collaboration, and engagement with local distributor sales force to drive sales volume and
- increase market penetration in defined territories.
- Support local distributor with trainings, development, and retail integration
- Build relationships with accounts and be the face of the brand
- Implement sales and merchandising materials needed for accounts
- Work on the creation and deployment of POS and merchandising tools, in-store sampling programs and analyzing the performance of these initiatives.
- Support the development of a channel strategy; leveraging the strengths of each channel to grow velocities, trial, and education.
- Coordinate with Field Activation Manager (FAM) to execute retail and consumer engagement sampling events
- Identify and execute in-market sponsorship and sampling events at relevant venues (youth sports, health/fitness events, points of sweat)
- Oversee activations with alliance partners
- Provide local market insights and best practices
- Regular submission and tracking of day-to-day activities in designated platform
- Manage informational requests and recap key takeaways for management reporting
- Travel within assigned market for account, client, and activation visits
- Manage budgets, tactical resources, and tools to maximize returns throughout the year
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years related industry or sales experience including relevant trade marketing and retail execution experience with a proven track record of success in the NA beverage space
- Knowledge of food & beverage or consumer goods distribution industry preferred
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail.
- Capable of working in a highly dynamic team environment and welcomes collaboration.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Local travel 10% out of territory
- In-depth understanding of the US retail environment
- Familiarity with local market trendsetting accounts
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, self-disciplined, and driven team player with the ability to solve problems, take initiative, think innovatively, and make fast paced decisions with a degree of autonomy
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
This is a full-time role based out of Los Angeles, California.
BioSteel is a subsidiary of Canopy Growth. At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear: improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Canopy Growth offers a wide range of benefits for employees in the United States including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401k plan, and paid time off.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth and BioSteel welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.One last note:
the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth and BioSteel.