At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear: improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
Are you organized, accountable and always go the extra mile to make sure things are done right? We are looking for a very detail-oriented, organized individual to join our Laboratory Administration team. If you have great time management and communication skills mixed with the ability to adapt to an ever-growing industry, we want to hear from you!
- Receive and inventory all incoming laboratory samples, verify testing requirements, weight, and label information against the associated submission documentation
- Maintain various databases relevant to lab services and general office duties
- Review internal and third-party sample submissions for completeness and accuracy
- Coordinate and complete the shipment of laboratory samples for third-party analysis
- Work with the Incoming Quality Team to coordinate the receipt and analysis of raw production materials
- Assist with regular inventory counts and reporting
- Other general office and laboratory duties as required
- College diploma in administration, science, or related discipline
- 1-2 years' experience in an administrative position involving documentation review and data entry preferred. Previous lab experience is considered an asset
- Experience coordinating and managing projects with third party contractors
- Preferred previous experience in a laboratory environment
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Strong computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat. Previous LIMS and SAGE experience considered an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
This is a full-time based out of Smiths Falls, Ontario.
We appreciate your interest, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodation, please notify your Talent Acquisition Partner. Please note, the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.