The CompanyAt Canopy Growth, our mission is clear:
improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Spectrum eCommerce Manager, the eCommerce Merchandising Specialist is a critical member of the Spectrum ecommerce team. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with website merchandising and enhancements, product data input, product lifecycle tracking and supporting various promotional campaigns to drive eCommerce growth. The Specialist will facilitate tactical technical updates, help strategize and execute, and collect, use and maintain product data. You will work with cross-functional departments to execute day-to-day maintenance of the site and new initiatives, including website maintenance by way of sprint work in collaboration with IT.
The eCommerce Specialist should have a can-do attitude, great collaboration skills, and excitement about providing medical cannabis to patients across Canada.
- Responsible for supporting the Canadian Medical business, specifically spectrumtherapeutics.com and shop.spectrumtherapeutics.com.
- Responsible for managing product content and metadata within a Shopify environment using our product information management system.
- Responsible for using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to create, edit, and publish content on the site.
- Create user stories to support development tickets using JIRA as needed.
- Assist with user acceptance testing for development tasks and changes on the site.
- Assist with inventory tracking to ensure the site is accurate with the latest timing and product information
- Support new initiatives to drive eCommerce growth, including working with cross-functional teams to support promotional plans.
- Gather competitive insights on a regular basis to help drive merchandising strategy.
- Regularly merchandise the site, including updating brand content, product recommendations, and article recommendations.
- Regularly monitor site for stockouts, bugs, and content updates.
- Troubleshoot, report, and work with the appropriate team(s) to resolve website bugs.
- Other duties as requested.
- 1+ year of experience in direct-to-consumer eCommerce.
- Analytical and entrepreneurial in nature; interested in data-driven decision making and problem solving.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail.
- Project management skills and ability to work efficiently under tight timelines.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Interest in working in a fast-paced, changing environment with the ability to adapt as needed.
- Understanding and/or strong interest in the Canadian medical and recreational cannabis markets.
This is a full-time role based out of Toronto, Ontario. Remote candidates will be considered.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.One last note:
the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.