The CompanyAt Canopy Growth, our mission is clear:
improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Manager of Sales Reporting and Analytics, the Assistant Manager, Sales Reporting and Analytics will be a key contributing member of the Sales Enablement team. The ideal candidate will collaborate with Sales, Product, Finance, IT and Supply Chain teams with a focus on data insights and analytics, trends, sales forecasting and program reviews, to collectively achieve Canopy Growth’s sales strategy and vision. The focus of the role will be to lead and develop the US business analytics routine while supporting the Canadian and Global routines.
- Lead multiple analytics and insights projects and deliverables that support and advise commercial business on key strategic initiatives
- Develop the US business analytics routine and work closely with stakeholders of that business to ensure there is a feedback loop that enables continuous improvement.
- Maintain critical stakeholder relationships (Sales, Finance IT, Supply Chain, Product) to remain close to all relevant issues/needs/concerns and act as a single source of information for Sales leadership
- Become a go-to person for adhoc analysis, reporting, business issues and customers asks
- Work with multiple stakeholders to either map out commercial sales processes that don’t exist or improve existing ones
- Consult with commercial teams (Sales & Product) and lead the process of utilizing available data to and embed key insights into commercial strategies and plans to ultimately drive revenue and/or profit growth
- Support and coordinate Forecast and Business Planning Manager to uncover new opportunities, build business cases and bring forward ideas that result in business performance growth
- Design and develop “what-if” analysis and scenarios to understand impact of a key decision and come forward with a set of recommendations to guide commercial strategy
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Economics, Statistics/Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an insights/analytics function providing actionable insights to internal or external clients
- Proven experience in forecasting consumption, revenue and sizing the market for existing portfolio and innovation launches
- Experience dealing with multiple sources of internal/external, structured/unstructured data
- Advanced user of MS office suite (Excel: Pivot Tables, Macros, VBA) and SQL
- Hands-on proficient experience with visualization tools such as Tableau is considered an asset
- Knowledge about promotional landscape and promotional optimisation techniques.
- Knowledge of trade investment optimisation techniques.
- Experience in Retail/CPG/Alcohol industry is considered an asset
This is a full-time role based out of Toronto, Ontario.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.One last note:
the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.