Our client near San Diego, CA thrives off helping cannabis companies succeed and grow within the industry. They are seeking Marketing Manager who is an innovator and hard worker with a positive attitude. The ideal candidate will enjoy being challenged but also like to have fun. This is a KEY position to the organization that will assist their start-up with hyper growth and be able to continue to grow within the company as well. The Marketing Manager will handle all functions of the Marketing department. You will be responsible for the online presence of the company, managing the company website, social media pages, and content creation.
• Responsible for all aspects of the marketing for
• Experience using Salesforce and familiarization with email platforms is preferred.
• Collaborates with CEO and VP of Sales, using forecasts- preparing marketing and strategies, plans and objectives; planning and organizing marketing programs and the implementation of it all.
• Top notch communicator that works closely with CEO, VP of Sales, internal team, and vendors to execute on all aspects of marketing from branding through customer acquisition.
• Works with internal team and vendors to strategize, create and execute on marketing, partnership, and sponsorship campaigns
• Looking for leadership/marketing with demonstrable ROI and tangible results.
• Creates and maintains strong web presence, updates website and tracks effectiveness.
• Creates, maintains, and targets/engages prospective clients via all forms of social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Blogs, LinkedIn, etc).
• Assists with trade show strategy by identifying, assembling, and coordinating which shows to attend, establishing sponsorships, developing company trade show schedule, and coordinating with sale.
• Creates impactful presence and sponsorship plan for trade shows, maintains databases and reports on the same
• Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
• 3+ Years Minimum Experience Marketing experience in a highly regulated industry
• Cannabis industry experience preferred
• Salesforce.com experience and familiarization with email platforms a plus
• Associates preferred or experience in Marketing
• Experience in the advertising, marketing, or design sectors
• Experience provided PR on and offline.
• Experience with SEO and website traffic analysis
• Ability to analyze data and use it to enhance marketing efforts and expertise
• Independent and ability to manage own day to day activities
COMPENSATION: $70-100K+ based on experience, plus benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM200