Our client, a vertically integrated operator of licensed cannabis cultivation, manufacturing, and retail facilities is looking for a Marketing Manager to manage all marketing strategy and execution for the state of New York.
This role involves heavily traveling throughout the state of New York to dispensary locations 75% of the time
We are looking for outgoing and adaptable field Marketing professionals with at least 5-7 years experience with demonstrated success of building revenue in either cannabis, healthcare, alcohol, or beverage industries. This is an awesome opportunity to get involved in the New York market as it is about to explode Please apply for immediate consideration.
• Oversee implementation of the communications strategy for campaigns, events, digital marketing, and public relations for both internal and external audiences.
• Travel to dispensaries throughout the state of New York to manage all marketing for company.
• Design a marketing plan to expand customer base at an aggressive rate.
• Develop an outreach program with each dispensary.
• Develop quarterly goals as they pertain to promotions, sales, and gross margin.
• Manage social media by developing content to accelerate the companys reputation state-wide and build a solid following on social media.
• Help to develop a marketing program from external cannabis websites.
• Manage creative production of online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, collateral, ads, etc.
• Designing and executing an effective key performance indicator (KPI) program.
• Responsible for marketing project management such as budgeting, expense tracking and reporting.
• Analyzing products, service offerings, and approach of key competitors.
• Maintain compliance with all State MMJ Regulations and company policies and procedures.
• Work collaboratively with the corporate marketing, sales, and operations teams as well as cultivation and manufacturing teams to ensure best practices are in place to deliver the best possible financial outcome from promotions.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
• 5-7 years experience in field marketing with demonstrated success in either cannabis, health, alcohol, or beverage industries.
• Startup experience preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years experience supporting wholesale programs.
• Bachelors degree in Communication and Marketing required.
• Expert skillset Microsoft Suites and social media platforms.
COMPENSATION: $90,000 $105,000 with benefits plus bonus
TRAVEL 75% of the time
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status