Custodial Manager-Sanitation Manager-Cleaning Supervisor-Janitorial Manager-Maintenance
Seeking an experienced Sanitation Supervisor to design and implement the company's sanitation policies. As a Sanitation Supervisor, you will be responsible for developing sanitation protocols in line with company, local, state, and federal guidelines for Pennsylvania. Activities include extended periods of sitting, standing, kneeling, stooping, and bending. Twisting in tight areas may also be required at times.
Pay: $50,000-$60,000; Full benefits; PTO/Vacation
Schedule: M-F (flexibility for weekends)
- Designing and implementing sanitation policies and protocols.
- Coordinating and monitoring cleaning schedules.
- Creating and distributing work schedules for the sanitation staff members.
- Performing daily inspections of the entire facility and reporting any irregularities.
- Implementing corrective actions to ensure compliance with regulatory authorities.
- Monitoring the preparation and use of cleaning chemicals.
- Training sanitation workers and organizing refresher workshops for existing staff.
- Coordinating the services of contractors and external cleaning teams.
- Proper PPE provided and enforced
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science or a similar field.
- At least 2-4 years of experience as a Sanitation Supervisor.
- Some knowledge of the food and beverage processing industry.
- The job is performed indoors and outdoors. Must be able to work in hot, humid environments for extended periods of time with exposure to dust, allergens, and water.
- Ability to design and implement training programs.
- Twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl
- Some heavy lifting may be required. Exertion of up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scranton, PA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Cleaning & Sanitation Managers & Supervisors: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations