Hey folks! Cannabis Cowboy is an Alberta based retailer of fine Cannabis products and accessories, we have stores in Lethbridge, Calgary and Bragg Creek with two more on the way in Edmonton. We will provide an exceptional and equal customer experience to every client, offering high quality cannabis products to satisfy individuals ranging from first time consumers to experienced cannabis connoisseurs. We are actively looking for energetic, positive and passionate budtender / sales associates for our beautiful Bragg Creek location on a full OR part-time basis.
Duties for this position would include;
- Providing excellent and engaging customer service while creating memorable experiences for all clients.
- Helping to educate and assist clients honestly and compliantly to provide the solution that best meets their needs.
- Verifying legal age and eligibility of customers who enter the store.
- Communicating high level knowledge of our cannabis products and strains while showcasing our uniquely curated menu.
- Accurately processing sales and handling cash and card payments in Cannabis Cowboy's dedicated POS system
- Maintaining general store upkeep and cleanliness
- Receiving orders and managing inventory
- Performing opening and closing duties for the store
- Pursuing information and continued education on new industry innovations and products
- Supporting store management in an administrative capacity, as required.
- Adhering at all times to all applicable laws, regulations, policies, and protocols.
Qualifications for this position would include;
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Must hold a valid QCW (Qualified Cannabis Worker) license.
- Must hold a High School Diploma or equivalent, with a post-secondary education in business, marketing, or communications considered an asset.
- Minimum 2 years experience in retail, hospitality, or a customer service setting, with experience in the cannabis industry considered an asset.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about cannabis varietals, products, applications, and culture.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail, with a background in merchandising considered an asset.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and professional team player.
- Comfortable learning and working with POS systems and basic computer software, with experience using Cova considered an asset.
- Confident handling cash and processing payments.
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Able to lift 15kg on an infrequent basis.
- Must pass all required reference and background checks.
- Any social media or marketing skills considered an asset
Please submit your Resumé and Cover Letter in PDF format.
Expected start date: 2021-09-22
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Retail sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Qualified Cannabis Worker (preferred)