WHO WE ARE:
C&G Management is a cannabis retailer dedicated to improving the lives of our customers by providing superior service and affordable access to cannabis. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes growth, collaboration, efficiency, and a focus on customer experience.
C&G Management currently operates three recreational dispensaries (“Cannabis & Glass”) in Spokane County located in North Spokane, Spokane Valley, and Liberty Lake, and is ranked among the top 10% highest grossing retailers in the state of Washington.
C&G Management is looking to add knowledgeable Retail Associates to our three retail stores located in North Spokane on Francis Ave., Spokane Valley on Trent Ave., and in Liberty Lake on Appleway Ave.
This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while adhering to strict compliance standards. We are looking for the right people for this role: great work ethic combined with high energy & enthusiasm for the products, industry, and company is a MUST.
The ideal candidate has complete open availability: Monday - Sunday, 7:30 am - 11:30 pm. Those with complete open availability will be given top priority for the job.
• Greeting customers in a timely and energetic fashion
• Resolve customer issues and escalates issues as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
• Assisting with inventory intake and counting of inventory
• Stocking the sales floor with products
• Organize and straighten merchandise in display cases
• Answering customer questions regarding our cannabis products
• Answering customer phone calls in a timely fashion
• Providing fast, friendly, and informative customer service
• Using our POS system accurately
• Handling all payments correctly
• Ensure store cleanliness policies are adhered to at all times
• Maintaining extensive knowledge of our product offerings, various consumption methods, and cannabis in general
• Minimum of 21 years of age and MUST be a resident of Washington State. We require all employees to have a WA State ID.
• Must remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the I-502 industry. We have a ZERO-TOLERANCE policy for consumption of any kind prior to or during the work day.
• Previous retail, sales and/or customer service experience is strongly preferred; although, we are open to experience from other industries as long as it's applicable to this role.
• We do not require previous professional experience in the cannabis industry, but would strongly prefer that the applicant be a regular consumer of the product.
• Associates are required to have a thorough first-hand knowledge of all the products we sell.
• Health Insurance after probationary period
• Employee Assistance Program offering in-person, telephonic, texting and video counseling for help with stress, anxiety, depression, family issues, and more
• Employee Discount Program offering exclusive discounts from top national retailers
• 50% off all smokeable products
• Paid Sick Leave after the first 90 days
• Holiday Pay for anyone working New Years Day, 4/20, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
$13.69/hr plus tips
32 scheduled hours with a required 8 hour on call shift