Cannabis & Glass is the fastest growing cannabis retailer in Eastern Washington. Join our fast paced, innovative organization that is transforming the dispensary experience into a fast and friendly, mainstream retail environment. With three locations in Eastern Washington, we are the number one choice for cannabis customers in our region. Collaborate with team members and see your own creativity come to life through our constant focus on innovation to improve our in-store experience.
We are looking for an experienced retail marketing professional to join our team to shape the marketing strategy for our business. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a startup environment, and who is capable of wearing many hats as we develop our marketing department. Lead a team of three consisting of yourself, a talented graphic designer, and capable marketing administrator.
• At least 5 years of retail marketing experience
• Fluency in Adobe suite
• Proven experience managing a team to complete tasks and projects
• Effectively utilize project management software to track performance and progress
• Exceptional written, verbal, visual communication and presentation skills.
• Can-do demeanor with shown ability of adapting to change in business needs or direction.
• Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
• An impeccable ability for balancing creativity with business needs
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• $60,000 to $85,000 annual compensation DOE
• 50% OFF ALL CANNABIS PRODUCTS
• Health Insurance
• Paid Sick Leave, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program offering in-person, telephonic, texting and video counseling for help with stress, anxiety, depression, family issues, and more
• Employee Discount Program offering exclusive discounts from top national retailers
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cannabis & Glass is an equal opportunity employer that believes in promoting a diverse workplace and creating a working environment in which all employees are provided with equal employment opportunities. The company will not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any term or condition of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition, marital status, veteran status or any other protected class or characteristic established under applicable federal, state or local statute or ordinance.
Powered by JazzHR