Cannabis Specialist (Hunt Club Rd)
Canna North was started with one thing at the top of its founder's mind - taking care of the little guy. That meant making our first priority the customer who cares most about the cannabis rather than the fancy package - the customer who yearns for the good old days.
We understand that the existing framework for legal cannabis isn't perfect, and that's a big reason why Canna North was created. We aim to change the way that legal cannabis is perceived and sold recreationally so that our legacy Customers, at last, will have a store that caters to them first.
Canna North is going to be the new face of legal cannabis in Canada, and we're looking for our first batch of employees in time for our launch! We are looking for dedicated members to join our team who are aligned with our mission to simplify the world of legal cannabis for our Canadian Customers.
All Canna North Cannabis Specialist's must possess:
- A strong understanding and passion for cannabis.
- A Team first, growth mindset that is focused on learning and education. As well as the ability to self-reflect in order to help improve skills, and competencies in the workplace.
- The ability to make long-term meaningful connections with customers, through education, and trust of product knowledge.
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements by following processes and structures to ensure compliance.
- Experience in a high-volume workplace, where you are required to be adaptable and energetic for when the days get tough.
- Accepts personal accountability for actions, goals, and performance.
- Ability to collaboratively challenge the status quo in order to innovate, improve, and advance our world-class organization. We aren't perfect, and we expect you to tell us how we can improve. Don't be afraid of making suggestions!
At the core of every interaction with our customers, we aim for them to have a memorable experience not just of the shop - but of you. If you have a collaborative learn and work mentality, you're comfortable sharing stories about your cannabis journey and are interested in breaking the stigma that still exists in the community, then this might be the role you’ve been waiting for.
Authenticity and trust are important at Canna North. That starts with showing up to work on time, like yourself, every day, with an attitude that is ready to consciously learn and share with our Canadian Customers while they experiment in the amazing new world of legal cannabis.
Necessary requirements are:
- Able to effectively communicate with diverse customers and create meaningful lasting connections.
- Ambitious self-starter with killer organizational and time management abilities.
- Able to strike up a conversation with anyone and be a brand ambassador.
- Provide feedback & advice to others while maintaining a strong collaborative attitude.
- Physically able to engage on the floor for eight hours a day with reasonable breaks.
- Strong Knowledge of Cannabis.
- A driver's license as well as a vehicle to be able to perform transfers between stores.
We hope to tackle educating Canadians about cannabis with an honest and trust-forward approach. We strongly believe in building connections with our customers, a sense of inclusion. If you have a knack for an exciting retail experience then apply today, especially if you have experience in the Canadian cannabis industry; pre and/or post-legalization. We want you! We are currently hiring for our Preston, and Hunt Club locations.
We value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. Inclusion to us means growing and learning in an environment in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected, and responded to in ways that fully utilize people's individual skills while helping them gain new experience in facets that may have seemed overwhelming before.
All applicants, if considered, will be required to obtain a criminal record check and Cannell certification prior to employment.
Must be 19+ to apply.