VIVO Cannabis™ is a TSX listed corporation with operations in three countries. Its Canadian operations, Canna Farms Limited, ABcann Medicinals Inc. and Harvest Medicine Inc. are recognized for trusted, premium cannabis products and services. VIVO holds production and sales licences from Health Canada and operates world-class indoor and seasonal airhouse cultivation facilities. VIVO has a collection of premium brands, each targeting different customer segments, including Canna Farms™, Beacon Medical™, Fireside™, Fireside-X™, Lumina™ and Canadian Bud Collection™. Harvest Medicine, VIVO's patient-centric, scalable network of medical cannabis clinics, has serviced over 150,000 patient visits. VIVO is pursuing several partnership and product development opportunities and focuses its international efforts on Germany and Australia.
Do you enjoy working in a collaborative team environment? Are you eager to learn and be part of a dynamic business in a fast-paced industry?
If so keep reading to learn about an exciting new opportunity to join VIVO Cannabis on our journey to create, grow and deliver excellence outcomes in the cannabis space via high quality medical products and a customer centric approach.
VIVO’s licensed producer, Canna Farms Inc, located in Hope BC is seeking a Plant Care Associate to facilitate and support the growth of its high quality cannabis products.
The successful Plant Care Associate will be responsible for contributing to the efficient production of top-quality product, in strict compliance with all Health Canada Regulations.
- Responsible for overseeing production demands, following established procedures, and all safety protocols and workplace policies.
- Identify plant needs, determine the need for/implement any changes required to maintain the continued success of each crop.
- Learn and implement all SOP compliance requirements.
- Perform plant defoliations at various stages of the plant's life.
- Perform complete up-skirts of plants at various stages of the plant's life cycle.
- Perform garden tasks to assist cultivation team as assigned (ie room loads, cleaning, trimming, prep transplants, etc).
Qualifications and SkillsRequired Skills/Experience/Knowledge
- Must have meticulous attention to detail.
- Minimum of grade 12 diploma.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to carry out often repetitive tasks at a continuously high level of quality.
- Willingness and flexibility to complete any task that may be require
- Customer-centric, commercial driven mindset.
- Positive can-do attitude; entrepreneurial spirit with a bias for action.
- Champion of high-performance culture through engagement with company’s performance management process and provision of meaningful feedback.
- Ability to thrive & succeed in a fast-paced growth environment.
- High degree of collaboration working cross functionally and geographically.
- Excellent learning agility with a hunger to become knowledgeable in the space.
- Previous Health Canada Security Clearance and work experience with a Canadian Licensed Producer (LP) is considered as an asset.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance, as per Health Canada's Cannabis Act.
- Ability to follow direction and coaching from direct supervisors.
- Maintain concentration while completing repetitive tasks.
- Meet company standards within the task assigned.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as a team.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and working knowledge of cannabis products.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimum supervision; to prioritize and resolve problems; to complete tasks while working under pressure with multiple interruptions.
- Ability to communicate courteously and effectively.
VIVO Competencies & Values
- Unity – We know great outcomes in business aren’t accomplished by one person, they are accomplished by a team, success for us hinges on collaboration
- Accountability – We take ownership and have a bias for action that allows us to produce excellent customer-centric results
- Integrity – We know it’s this simple, wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it, right is right even if no one is doing it
- Innovation – We strive to identify and embrace opportunities to differentiate and elevate the experience of our customers and our employees
- Self-Awareness – We embrace reflection and feedback so our growth and development thrives
- Leadership – We know authenticity in our interactions and empowering those around us makes us valued leaders no matter our position
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: