Destinationone Consulting is looking for a Building Manager (Live-in) for our client in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Our client, in Vancouver, is looking for a Residential Building Manager (Live In) to join their growing residential property team. This role is responsible for managing all aspects of the tenant experience, which includes showings, rentals, administration, move in/out, suite inspections, overseeing repairs and maintenance, and tenant relations. This is a Live In position.
• Operating the property within the financial guidelines, i.e., the budget, established by the Property Manager.
• Daily physical inspections of the property and direct supervision of the service, grounds and maintenance personnel.
• Reporting any unusual extraordinary circumstances regarding the residents or the property.
• Additional duties or job functions as deemed necessary
• 2+ years’ experience as Residential Building Manager of a multi-family community is preferred
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Great communication skills both written and orally
Destinationone Consulting is a full-service recruitment firm specializing in the permanent placement of professionals on contingency and retained-search basis.
Our mission is to be the leading Recruitment Service in Canada as a dynamic, world-class organization. To accomplish our mission, we aim to be a high-quality and trustworthy service provider in the market by creating innovative ideas to deliver customized and personalized solutions in order to achieve maximum client and candidate satisfaction. We know that finding a meaningful and rewarding job can be a long journey. Our goal is to make that process as easy as possible for you, and to create a work environment that's satisfying - one where you'll look forward to coming to every day.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated resume in MS Word Format.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those applicants whose skill set match our requirements will be contacted.
All applicants must have legal authorization to work in Canada for an unlimited period of time.
Thank you for Applying