As a Cancan Club Cannabis Sales Associate, you are joining a brand new cannabis retail store opening in the vibrant area of West Hillhurst, in the belt line of Calgary. You will be responsible for creating an excellent in-store experience for our customers.
You will play a key role in ensuring positive experiences for a wide range of cannabis consumers at Cancan Club Cannabis, as well as providing support to management. Cancan Club Cannabis is looking for a candidate with strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and a commitment to excellent customer service.
You are responsible for greeting customers, creating a friendly and welcoming environment, answering cannabis questions, helping customers, and completing sales transactions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide genuine and high level of customer service dedicated to customer loyalty and retention
- Offer guidance and information to customers using your skillful knowledge of cannabis and cannabis related products
- Maintain strong knowledge of all cannabis strains and cannabis products in store inventory as well as industry wide product knowledge, marketing campaigns, new product launches and promotions
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and operational guidelines, including all government regulations
- Follow proper Sell Safe License and QCW License requirements
- Check identification of customers to verify they are of legal age to purchase cannabis with every sales transaction and verify compliance in all transactions
- Accurately perform customer transactions
- Ensure the store is always welcoming, clean and visually merchandised in a manner consistent with the brand
- Think out of the box and share ideas with Management to elevate the brand and increase market share
- Must have valid AGLC Qualified Cannabis Worker Certificate
- Must be 18 years or older
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Minimum two (2) years of retail experience with customer service skills
- Minimum High School diploma or its equivalent
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- High level of ethics, values, integrity and trust
- Positive attitude and self-driven
- Capable of standing for extended periods and lift boxes as required
We appreciate the interest from all candidates and will contact those who best fit our requirements.
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Expected start date: 2021-09-20
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
To keep our cannabis sales associates as safe as possible, we provide masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer and have implemented all COVID-19 safety protocols as required by Alberta Health Services.
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)