The Retail Store Manager is responsible for the daily operations and profitability of the establishment according to set goals and business objectives. Daily operations include staff management, customer satisfaction, neat product presentation, inventory management and carrying out seasonal changes and promotional activities.
- Greet and assist customers in a manner that models exemplary conduct to other staff.
- Make sure all customer complaints are addressed and handled professionally, leaving the customer with a positive resolution.
- Ensure that all health, safety and security regulations are adhered to and required standards are met.
- Maintain adequate stock through efficient inventory management.
- Increase sales, expand markets, and promote business to meet given goals within provided guidelines.
- Verify invoices against packaging slips and track all expenditures.
- Make sure that merchandise is always presented neatly and that items are priced correctly.
- Make sound business decisions when buying large quantities with volume-based discounts.
- Provide management with required sales, staff and other assigned productivity reports.
- Hold staff accountable for cash box deficits.
- Balance sales, print and record receipts as well as track revenue daily.
- Making bank deposits.
- Contribute, coordinate and execute the process of ordering and receiving cannabis and accessories
- Supervise all staff in the establishment and coordinate work to ensure productive operations.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must have Manitoba Smart Choice Cannabis Certification.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in the retail industry.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in a supervisory role in a retail environment.
- Proven excellent customer service skills.
- Management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to train and motivate staff.
- Basic office administration skills.
- Highly effective teamwork skills.
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Politically and culturally sensitive.
- Well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to implement advertising campaigns.
- Professional, responsive, and positive work attitude is essential.
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check (Required for employment)
*Salary will be determined based on experience and qualifications.
Application deadline: 2021-06-24
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Retail Management: 1 year (preferred)