• Only applicants who currently reside in Colorado, preferably in the Tabernash area, need apply. *
Budtenders provide product knowledge to customers and patients by explaining the benefits of cannabis products. They deliver exceptional customer service and drive sales while assuring satisfaction. Ideal candidates are passionate about the cannabis industry and regularly sharpen their skills by researching products and trends.
What You’ll Do
• Cleanliness: maintain an organized and tidy retail sales area.
• Communication: answer phones quickly and take messages.
• Compliance: ensure activities are in accordance with all applicable rules and regulations.
• Consultation: recommend products that best fit the consumer’s needs.
• Coordination: ensure front room, sales floor, and back room are well-stocked.
• Greeting: check shoppers in with a friendly attitude.
• Input: accurately create and process orders in the point of sale system.
• Positivity: promote a cheerful work environment.
• Promotion: inspire confidence and loyalty to our brand.
• Service: exceed expectations by providing outstanding care.
Who You Are
• An MED Badge holder. MED Key or Employee Badge preferred.
• Adaptable and accommodating of weekend, evening, and holiday schedules across multiple locations.
• Comfortable multi-tasking in a dynamic, regularly-changing environment.
• Dependable and timely for all scheduled shifts.
• Detailed, accountable, and pro-active.
• Efficient, professional, and organized.
• Experienced with customer service and/or budtending ( >1 Year).
• Knowledgeable in point of sale software, cash management, and other basic computer functions ( >1 Year).
• Physically able to perform some manual labor tasks.
• Prepared to undergo a background check.
• Service and team-oriented.
• Willing to take direction and provide appropriate feedback.
Who We Are
• Agile in taking action toward improvement.
• Born and bred in Colorado.
• Committed to upholding top quality products and a top quality team.
• Dedicated to compliance of all rules and regulations.
• Devoted to balancing work and play.
• Eager to do well, while doing good, in our community.
• Fearless in making mistakes and ready to fix them when we do.
• Motivated to take the best care of our patrons.
• Passionate about learning and listening.
• Welcoming to anyone and everyone of age.
• Well established and proud to be in the cannabis industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
• Dental insurance
• Employee discount
• Flexible schedule
• Health insurance
• Vision insurance
• 10 hour shift
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Night shift
• Weekend availability
• Bonus pay
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• One location