The primary responsibilities of the Infusions Tech are to prep, cook, and package cannabis infused edibles products for dispensing to patients. The Infusions Tech will perform critical tasks to ensure that the company’s regulated cannabis infused products are produced in a timely, high quality, and compliant manner and are available to qualified patients in Florida when needed.
The person in this role needs to have strong attention to detail, follow direction well, maintain consistency across large volumes of products, and be an adaptable team player. Food service, food manufacturing, or general manufacturing experience, is beneficial but not required.
• Prep, cook, and package all cannabis infused edibles products
• Operate, clean, and maintain all equipment and kitchen area
• Complete production orders with consistency and quality while maintaining reasonable speed
• Keep accurate records at all steps to maintain quality and control of regulated product
• Awareness and adherence to GMP, HACCP, Food Safety, and QA regulations
• Strict adherence to department SOPs and recipes
• Maintain proper PPE and hygiene
• Implementation of new systems and processes related to edibles products
• High School Education, GED graduate, culinary school or equivalent
• Must be able to transport up to 50 pounds of ingredients and raw materials throughout the facility
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position, standing, 80% of the time or more
• Must be able to endure and work around heat from kitchen equipment
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work cleanly and efficiently
• Adaptable team player
• Must be able to pass a Level 2 Background (FBI)
• Must be 21 years of age
• Culinary or food manufacturing experience (baking, catering, chocolates and candies, beverages)
• General manufacturing experience
• Experience working in a licensed cannabis production facility
• Florida Food Handler certification
Hourly Rate $14.00
Medical, Vision, and Dental available the first of the month after 60-days.
Liberty Health Sciences, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty Health Sciences, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Liberty health Sciences, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Liberty Health Sciences, LLC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge