The primary focus of this position is to properly prepare, distribute, and receive all cannabis and non-cannabis items. This role is responsible for delivering cannabis and non-cannabis items to retail locations. Distribution Technicians will also assist in the receiving and verifying all shipments that arrive at the facility. Individuals in this role must pay attention to detail, follow directions, problem-solve, work independently and be an adaptable team player.
• Prepare inventory in accordance to company policy
• Verify that prepared inventory is correct by checking product descriptions, quantities, and lot numbers
• Ensure 100% traceability from materials to receival to transfer.
• Load and unload the inventory from designated locations to the company vehicles
• Transfer any non-cannabis materials and company documentation to and from the Gainesville facility to retail locations
• Unload shipments from various vendors to ensure that received materials are not damaged and verified against the shipping receipt
• Assist in the breakdown of pallets and organize shipping containers
• Maintain assigned vehicles, perform vehicle checks, and reporting any damages or
• necessary repairs
• Assist in the breakdown of pallets and organization of shipping containers
• Must maintain a clean and organized working space
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Warehouse or inventory preparation experience preferred
• Delivery experience preferred
• Forklift and/or pallet jack experience preferred
• Must be able to pass a Level 2 Background (FBI)
• Must be 21 years of age
• Excellent oral and communication skills
• Problem-identifying and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
• Must be able to lift up to 25lbs
• Must be able to sit in a vehicle for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to prioritize work with minimal direction
Eligible for Medical, Dental, and Vison on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
401K with employer match
Paid Time Off
Great employee discounts
Liberty Health Sciences, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty Health Sciences, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Liberty health Sciences, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Liberty Health Sciences, LLC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not constructed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. LHS is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment process