About the Company:
Dosecann is a world-class developer of innovative cannabis products for the wellness-focused consumer, wholly owned by Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. Proudly processed at Auxly’s 55,000 sq. ft., state-of-the-art facility in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Dosecann products are developed and manufactured on-site by a world-class team of scientists and experts, ensuring high-quality, precision and consistency. Dosecann’s wellness products, available at licensed cannabis retailers across Canada, consist of non-GMO capsules and oils. Built on the pillars of quality, safety, and efficacy, Dosecann is cannabis – down to a science. Learn more at www.dosecann.com and stay up to date at Twitter: @Dosecann; Instagram: @dosecann; Facebook: @dosecann.
Reporting to the Manager, Engineering, the Validations Lead will schedule, coordinate and track the validation team and validation projects including, but not limited to allocating manpower, direct, support and oversee testing efforts; execute, review or approve protocols for Qualification/Validation on equipment and utilities systems. Process, assemble and review data, generate documentation and reports. The Validations Lead must coordinate multiple tasks at one time and coordinate the efforts of the validation team and delegate tasks to staff as necessary.
What can you expect to do:
- Perform calibration procedures to SOP’s and sign off on calibration instructions, measurement and test equipment results.
- Perform IQ, OQ, PQ qualifications on equipment and systems
- Perform calibrations incidental to the qualification including controllers, storage chambers, gauges, recorders, etc.
- Create and execute qualification protocols, procedures, work instructions, and final reports
- Schedule, lead, and perform qualification projects
- Perform peer review of qualification reports; approve qualification final reports, as needed
- Maintain records of pertinent information for the project
- Independently manage technical writing and documentation aspects of qualification reports
- Write and work with clients to resolve deviations
- Train, supervise, and manage Validation team members
What we are looking for :
- Bachelor of Science or experience in technical/science related field of study
- Proficiency in technical writing
- 7 years of direct validation/qualification experience in GPP or GMP environment
- 3 years supervisory or project management experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel
What will set you apart:
- Proficient with test instruments
- Independence and strong background in validations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team building and problem-solving skills
- Excellent reporting, organizational and interpersonal skill
Dosecann LD. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.