About the Company:
Kolab Project is a platform dedicated to arts, design and culture. Our mission is to provide Canadians with a carefully curated selection of exceptional cannabis products, while championing high quality, purposeful goods produced in collaboration with culturally relevant creators.
Reporting to the Post-Production Team Lead, the Post-Production Technician will be responsible for assisting in all post-production activities, including milling, sifting, pre-roll production, packaging, labelling, sampling, order fulfillment and facility sanitation.
Morning - Mon - Fri - 6 am - 2 pm
Please note that this is a 6-month contractual role.
What can you expect to do:
- Perform all pre-roll manufacturing processes.
- Perform packaging runs.
- Participate in order fulfillment activities.
- Perform batch sampling for external testing.
- Strictly adhere to the company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Assist the Operations and Production team in ensuring the Kolab’s facility remains organized and kept in a sanitary condition.
- Complete all documentation related to production and sanitation activities.
- Other related duties as assigned.
What we are looking for :
- Post-Secondary education an asset.
- 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment or similar.
What will set you apart:
- Familiarity with the Cannabis Act and Cannabis Regulations.
What's in it for you
- Amazing and valuable experience in a brand new industry and company!
- Hourly shift premium after 6:00 pm EST.
- Benefits coverage after 60 days of employment.
- Yearly vacation.
KOLAB PROJECT INC. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.