About the Company:
Kolab Project is a cannabis brand, wholly owned by Auxly Cannabis Group Inc., that aims to connect with those actively in the cannabis category that have an appreciation for the positive impact that art, culture, and design have on humanity. Kolab Project cannabis products, available at licensed cannabis retailers across Canada, include premium pre-rolls, vapes, soft chews and chocolate. Learn more at kolabproject.com and stay up-to-date at Twitter: @kolabproject; Instagram: @kolabproject; Facebook: @kolabproject.
What can you expect to do:
- Exemplify Auxly’s and Kolab’s business mission and strategy, and act in a responsible, ethical, and honest manner while consistently leading by example
- Record inventory movements in SAGE ERP system to ensure adherence to Kolab standards
- Provide front-line support to Production, Processing, and Warehouse staff on the completion of entries into Sage
- Daily monitoring of batch records and coordination with the production team leads to ensure batch records are completed accurately, in real time, and in an accurate manner
- Collaborate with Operational Room Leads to review batch records and ensure they are ready to finalize in Sage
- Assist QA/RA by recommending revisions to documents (for clarity), based on types of documentation errors being observed and Quality comments on Batch Records.
- Issues within a production room such as rejects, failed batches, etc. will be the responsibility of the Production Lead
- Consume, cost, and close BRs once the BR has been completed
- Work closely with QA and Inventory team to investigate discrepancies and rectify quickly and efficiently
- Assign closed batch records for final operations review
- Assisting in daily documentation
- Participate in statutory periodic inventory counts
- Other related tasks as assigned, and as operationally required
What we are looking for :
- Minimum 1 - 3 years experience with SAGE ERP systems for manufacturing / production
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to interact effectively with senior management as well as junior staff
Kolab Project is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodations.