As part of the trimming team you will be responsible for taking dried flowers through all of the necessary final touches before our flowers are ready to present to the world. This position is based out of our facility located in Pemberton, BC.
Role & Responsibilities
- Trim dried cannabis flowers to WMMC standards
- Operation, cleaning and maintenance of Mobius trimmer
- Sanitation of all equipment used in the trimming process
- Common maintenance of trimming equipment
- Conduct dry room activities at trim supervisors request
- Assist with cultivation activities at request of Grow Manager or Director of Cultivation: these will include planting, harvesting and plant care procedures
In fulfilling these duties WMMC will expect the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Adhere to the company code of conduct and all applicable SOPs
- Knowledge of required theory and practices related to the Cannabis Industry
- Demonstrate a continued level of development and improvement of skills/knowledge to help better complete your duties
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability and desire to work with people at all levels of the organization
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aurora Cannabis Inc./Whistler Medical Marijuana Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.