SENIOR MANAGER, INVESTOR RELATIONS
Working in a very dynamic and highly visible role with key stakeholders of Aurora, including senior executives, this Senior Manager, Investor Relations position will report to the Vice President, Corporate Development and Investor Relations and will support all aspects of the Investor Relations (IR) function. In this role, you will contribute to the communication of shareholder information, financial results and strategy to build and strengthen retail investor focused relationships. You will provide information to keep stakeholders informed of the opinions of the company in a fast-moving cannabis industry globally and communicate key industry observer perceptions of Aurora to internal stakeholders. As well, you will monitor market information to understand impacts to the investor relations strategy and programs.
- Lead process and provide support and own the completion of deliverables around the quarterly and annual reporting process, including the Investor presentation and supplementary investor documents,
- Manage formal conference call remarks, Question and Answer preparation
- Contribute to the organization of Shareholder Engagement activities and preparation of related materials
- Perform various competitive analysis duties including listening to peer quarterly earnings calls, reviewing transcripts
- Reviewing sell-side research reports and gathering financial data
- Track IR related events including sell-side conferences as well as buy-side meetings and support
- the preparation of materials required for participation in these events
- Conduct investor targeting and shareholder analysis
- Support the development of the stakeholder communication and engagement strategy
- Assist in the completion of deliverables around ESG and sustainability
- Provide general support as required by the CEO, CFO and Vice President of IR
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, in English. French is an asset
- Microsoft Office and presentation skills
- Strong financial acumen as well as accounting and financial statement analysis skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Confidence interacting with all levels of Senior Management
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 3-5 Years experience in a Corporate Communications/Retail investor relations position
- Prior experience in the cannabis industry and/or in Investor Relations focused on retail shareholder engagement is an asset
- Bachelor's degree in business or communications, pursuit of financial designation, e.g. CFA considered an asset
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aurora is an equal opportunity employer. At Aurora, we are committed to do business inclusively and accommodate applicants with disabilities. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format of job posting) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.