Aurora is a global leader in the cannabis industry serving both the medical and consumer markets. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Aurora is a pioneer in global cannabis dedicated to helping people improve their lives. The Company's brand portfolio includes Aurora, Aurora Drift, San Rafael '71, Daily Special, AltaVie, MedReleaf, CanniMed, Whistler, and Reliva CBD. Providing customers with innovative, high-quality cannabis products, Aurora's brands continue to break through as industry leaders in the medical, performance, wellness and recreational markets wherever they are launched.
PLANT WORK TECHNICIAN
Plant Work Technicians are responsible for carrying out all duties as required by plant work supervisor that pertain to plant work, transplanting, harvesting, grow room maintenance, cleaning of grow rooms between production rounds. The role involves a lot of sanitation work and is physically demanding. This role is located in Whistler, BC.
• Planting of all production lots within grow rooms
• All pruning and dealeafing events within grow rooms
• Sanitation of equipment used in pruning and deleafing events
• Maintenance of equipment within grow rooms
• Reporting of malfunctioning equipment to Plant Work Supervisor
• Sanitation of grow rooms and equipment within grow rooms between production lots
• Sanitation of dry rooms, trim rooms and equipment
• Harvesting of production lots
• Post-harvest trimming of production lots
• Application of soil amendments
• Assisting in scouting for IPM issues
• Assist in application of biological controls
• Documentation all activities listed above
• Other duties as assigned, including small maintenance repairs, sanitization of areas and grow rooms and assisting other departments if necessary.
In fulfilling these duties WMMC will expect the following:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Adhere to the company code of conduct and all applicable SOPs
• Knowledge of required theory and practices related to the Cannabis Industry
• Demonstrate a continued level of development and improvement of skills/knowledge to help better complete your duties
• Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
• High level of accuracy
• Ability to meet deadlines
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer