Location: Bradford, ON
Why Join Us:
• Competitive Afternoon Premium
• Fast-paced environment with a great team
• Extended Health Benefits
• Annual Personal/Health Spending account
• Annual Medical Cannabis Coverage
• Safety Boot Allowance
• Group RRSP and DPSP Plan
• Annual Performance Bonus
• Professional Developmental Opportunities
• Paid Training and Education programs
• $500 Employee Referral Bonus
• Straight shifts
• Communicate with carriers, 3PL and customers to ensure on time delivery of merchandise
• Monitor shipments to verify receipt
• Prepare required documents for shipping
• Ensure the accuracy of shipment (quantity, documentation, shipping format, trackers etc…)
• Coordinate International shipments and projects as assigned.
• Cycle count inventory for Cannabis (Bulk, SFG/FG stored in the warehouse) shipper boxes and Consumables if required. Investigate variances and stock discrepancies if required.
• Coordinate with facility Managers & Vault Team on operational procedures and movements of products in & out of the Warehouse.
• Participate and coordinate destruction events (RTV’s, Bulk and SFG/FG)
• Coordinate the storage of all inventory in warehouse cage
• Provide suggestions supporting resolution for any transport or stock issues
• Where applicable, must adhere to Aurora's SOPs and comply with Health Canada’s Cannabis Act. In addition, must adhere to all ISO requirements and the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA)
• Where applicable, promote and maintain GMP requirements
• Other duties as required
• 5 years or more CPG experience preferred
• ERP experience (SAP, JDE)
• TMS (Transport Management System) experience
• Configure to Order expertise
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Willing to obtain forklift Certification license.
• Class A Inventory Control experience
• Warehousing and dock control capacity planning experience
• Controlled substance background.
As a condition of employment, all candidates must provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or receive an approved medical or human rights accommodation prior to commencing employment with Aurora. If proof of vaccination is not provided or a request for accommodation is not approved, the offer of employment will be rescinded.
We would like to thank all applications for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If applicable, Aurora Human Resources will contact you via your email address provided. We do not contact candidates over Facebook or other Social Media apps. You will never be requested to provide confidential information such as banking information or your Social Insurance Number in the interview process.
Aurora is an equal opportunity employer. At Aurora, we are committed to do business inclusively and accommodate applicants with disabilities. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format of job posting) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know