$17 an hour
Fixed term contract
Pulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
At ANC we take pride in keeping a fun work environment that adds value to our culture. We go above and beyond for our employees by rewarding them as needed. We have our weekly Fun Fridays that allows our employees to get together and socialize while enjoying snacks and drinks that we provide. At ANC we love to have potlucks, staff lunches, and staff events to further reward our employees and maintain a fun and happy environment. In addition we offer benefits!
When applying please ensure to answer all the pre- screening questions correctly or you will not be considered as a candidate.
What we want:
We are looking for exceptional employees who are innovative forward thinkers, who are resourceful, motivated, and passionately committed to their trade. A driven self-starter with top notch organizational and detail-oriented skill set who thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Your main responsibility as a Cannabis Production Worker will be to perform all related tasks in the pre roll production room, packaging room and quality control room as well as cleaning tasks when time permits. This may include going into other areas of the facility when needed to help.
Looking for the right person to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who is excited to work in the production department within our company. General duties include pre-rolling (twisting/folding pre-rolls), weighing, milling, quality control, packaging, and labelling.
Opportunity for Advancement: The company is growing quickly and there are many opportunities for expansion of roles, responsibilities, and overall career advancement for the right people.
TYPICAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Cannabis Production tasks would include:
- Working on the production line
- twisting/folding pre-rolls
- Weighing, measuring, sorting, and packaging cannabis products.
- Ensuring product is packaged and labelled in compliance with Health Canada Regulations.
- Maintaining quality control by visually inspecting cannabis products and packaging to ensure consistency in product standards, ensuring labelling and product counts are accurate.
- Maintaining accurate inventory counts and records at all times.
- Assisting with all Health Canada Audits.
- Ensure you are following all company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to maintain compliance with all Health Canada Regulations.
- Follow all safety measures, including sanitary and building security.
- To ensure that all warehouse areas and equipment remain sanitized, clean, and organized.
Requirements and Skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to do repetitive work for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly
- Must have the ability to quickly and repeatedly bend, stretch, twist, or reach out with your body, arms, and/or legs
- Must have the ability to wear personal protective gear correctly
- Must have the ability to exert yourself physically over long periods of time
- Must be able to use cleaning chemicals without any reactions
- Must not have any injuries that would prevent you from doing the job
- Must be able to pass a drug/alcohol test and a physical
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highschool or post-secondary education
- Punctual, dependable, and reliable with a positive attitude
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Hiring 5 candidates for this role