Alberta Gaming, Liquor & Cannabis (AGLC) is a dynamic organization leading Alberta’s gaming, liquor and cannabis industries. Our team of high performers is driven to provide our customers with outstanding service and Albertans with choices they can trust.
The Gaming branch is responsible to achieve annual revenue targets through provincially operated gaming activities that align with AGLC’s vision of responsible gaming. The branch ensures that Gaming activities in the province are operated with integrity and social responsibility, aligning with Gaming Regulations and Board Policy and delivering on commitments to stakeholders in the province of Alberta.
Gaming activities included Electronic Gaming Machines (EGMs), Electronic Table Games (ETGs), Video Lottery Terminals (VLTs), Lottery, and Online Gambling.
ABOUT THE POSITION
• Job Req: 1428
• Location: Calder Warehouse
• Division/Branch: Gaming / Gaming
• Classification Operational Services 3 (083)
• Status: Union
• Employment Status: Permanent Full Time
• Advertising: Internal and External
Are you looking for a rewarding career with an organization that helps Alberta’s communities grow and prosper? If so, we have a position for you! The Gaming Division is looking for an energetic and skilled individual to join our team in Supply Chain in an Inventory Support position.
Reporting to the Manager, Electronics Repair and Inventory Support, this position is responsible for maintaining and distributing gaming equipment inventory to ensure the optimal support of the gaming operations with the right parts in the right place at the right time. As well as filling parts orders in a timely manner and performing locksmith duties to support various gaming streams of the AGLC. This position also processes warranty returns and helps to ensure the integrity of the networks by keeping accurate records of inventory transactions concerning all parts, locks, and keys.
To be successful in this role you will need superior attention to detail, a high level of accuracy, and analytical abilities. Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills are needed to work collaboratively with several areas within Supply Chain and Gaming to respond to business needs in a timely fashion. Planning, time management, and organizational skills are also essential as well as experience working in a fast-paced environment within a multi-disciplined team.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• A High School Diploma and a minimum of two years of related experience in parts inventory, operations management, or logistics are required.
• Experience in a warehouse environment and working in the gaming industry would be considered assets.
• Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Programs, JD Edwards, Clientele, Solochain, or other ERP systems are required.
• Knowledge of ordering, shipping, receiving, and inventory is an asset.
• Practical skills to cut keys and assemble locks is an asset, and training will be provided.
• Certification in WHMIS would be an asset.
• To be eligible to work for AGLC, you must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible to work in Canada.
• While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
• As a condition of employment, you will be required to obtain a satisfactory security clearance and clean driver’s abstract (if necessary) prior to employment.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Candidates with lesser qualifications may be considered at a lower classification and salary. This recruitment may be used to fill future vacancies.
• AGLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer