Aeriz is the largest multistate aeroponic cannabis operator in the United States, committed to growing and producing the cleanest premium cannabis products available. With operations in Arizona, Illinois, and California, Aeriz is proud to serve both medical and recreational consumers nationwide. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and a collaborative work environment in an emerging market.
Aeriz produces the purest, most environmentally conscious, and highest-quality cannabis products in the nation. As a family-operated, privately owned business, Aeriz prides itself on a convivial, close-knit work culture. Focusing on quality above all else, Aeriz has brought its award-winning aeroponic cannabis products to Illinois, Arizona, and California, and looks forward to expanding operations in the years to come.
The Senior Art Director is responsible for the conception, design, and execution of innovative and strategic concepts and visual designs. This role will report directly to the Creative Director and work out of our Pilsen office in Chicago in a hybrid format (at least twice per week).
• Participate in strategic and tactical projects and contribute innovative ideas, tactics, and art direction appropriate to the Aeriz brand.
• Ensure project objectives are successfully met through effective collaboration with leadership, internal, cross-divisional, and external partners as projects require.
• Apply design principles in the digital space.
• Perform retouching and image manipulation as needed.
• Champion creative that's on-brand and on-brief.
• Concept and create print-ready assets and campaigns.
• Collaborate with writers, art directors, and designers.
• Manage junior art directors and junior designers.
• Minimum 4 years of Art Direction experience required (in-house or agency).
• Portfolio with strong graphic and art direction conceptual skills.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design or fine art or a related field.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically AI, PS, INDD - XD a plus).
• Keen eye for design & attention to detail.
• Strong portfolio demonstrating experience in marketing/advertising design.
• Strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Experience designing for both print and digital channels.
• Experience designing packaging.
• Genuine interest, appreciation, and passion for the cannabis industry and consumers.
• Must be 21 years of age or older and authorized to work in the United States.
• Must adhere to all laws, regulations, and policies associated with the industry.
Aeriz is an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status