Dispensary Security Manager
The Dispensary Security Manager provides supervision and guidance to contracted third party security companies in all dispensaries and ensure all NYSDOH guidelines in section 1004.12, 1004.13, 1004.21 are being followed. This Security Manager will also provide support and comprehensive security coverage of the dispensaries using video cameras and surveillance software as well as monitor access control to the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain company laptop with VPN provided access to Dispensary surveillance systems.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of all Surveillance/Security investigation information gained while conducting your duties.
• Develop and prepare written SOP regarding Dispensary security when necessary.
• Supervise security staff, Dispensary staff and give direction on best security practices.
• Monitor all employees access to Dispensaries, including all secure areas.
• Make quarterly rounds of all dispensaries or as directed by Security Director.
• Prepare incident reports and when necessary, make notifications to Security Director of incidents as they are occurring.
• Be alert and observant for all potential diversion of products and equipment.
• Conduct and oversee investigations as directed by Security Director.
• Regularly check company provided emails for programmed alerts regarding defective security devices.
• Maintain regular communication with Dispensary Managers regarding implementation and follow up of SOP standards and compliance.
• Supervise and direct the quarterly testing of all security devices. Check and maintain the testing documentation. Supervise and direct the repair and or preplacement of defective security devices.
• Conduct additional duties as directed by Security Director or General Manager.
• Excellent understanding of Genetec Surveillance Software system. Must over time, acquire a mastery level of understanding and use of Genetec Surveillance Software system.
• Excellent understanding of the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) rules and regulations Section 1004.13- Security requirements for manufacturing and dispensing facilities 1004.12 Requirements for dispensing facilities.
• Must acquire and maintain a valid New York State Security Guard License.
• Excellent observation and report writing skills.
• Must acquire and maintain a good understanding of basic computer skills, use of company word processing, email software and general computer operating software.
• Mastery level understanding of all facility access control equipment, i.e., burglar alarm, motion detectors, door ID readers, etc