Acreage Holdings is a vertically integrated, multi-state owner of cannabis licenses and assets in the U.S. We deeply believe in the transformational power that cannabis has to heal and change the world. Our mission is to champion and provide access to cannabis' beneficial properties by creating the best quality products and experiences.
This role will provide insight into working in private accounting, including involvement in accounts payable and T&E processing, treasury function support, other transactional accounting and much more. We are looking for an accounting professional that thrives in a fast-paced startup environment who is not afraid to speak up, thinks big but appreciates the importance of details.
• Assemble, review, and verify invoices and wire requests
• Sort, code and match invoices and purchase orders
• Work with purchasing managers and other regional personnel on location
• Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
• Maintain accurate vendor files
• Correspond with vendors and respond to inquires
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
• Reconcile bank statements
• Travel & Entertainment processing and review
• 5+ years of experience directly in accounts payable or otherwise similar role
• General knowledge of accounting procedures related to accounts payable, T&E, and treasury functions
• Familiarity with inventory purchasing, payments and related accounting
• Prior experience in a Company with retail and/or wholesale operations
• Experience/knowledge in relevant accounting software's
• Ability to both work independently as well as in a group
• Bright, quick learner, self-motivated
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Acreage Holdings, Inc. and its affiliated companies (collectively, the "Company") value the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees, customers, their families, and other visitors of our offices and facilities and have instituted several safeguards and protective measures, including mandatory vaccination requirements, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 exposures and infections. Accordingly, the Company's Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be eligible for employment with the Company, except for individuals with a documented and approved medical or religious exemption, or other exemption as provided under applicable law.
For purposes of this Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, an individual is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed following receipt of the second dose in a two-dose vaccination series (such as Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks have passed following a single-dose vaccination (such Johnson & Johnson). Additionally, candidates who accept an offer of employment will be provided with instructions for securely submitting proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to the individual's start date, as well as the Company's process for requesting and completing an applicable medical or religious exemption form. No medical documentation should be submitted to the Company prior to receiving such instructions from the Company's recruiter or other designated human resources professional